It’s that time of year again – when thousands of online business owners and marketers attend a 3-week-long virtual event designed to increase brand recognition, website traffic and ecommerce conversions. The Social Media Success Summit (SMSS) is the place to gain in-depth knowledge and proven tactics.
It’s the place consultants like me stay further educated. And I recommend the SMSS for any business owner or manager wanting to get his feet yet, or at least to gain a better understanding of how important social media is, as well as what to look for when wanting to outsource social network management to third parties.
When: October 6 – 29, 2015
What: Training and real sources on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and hordes of other networks
Who: Dozens of industry experts, including:
- Mari Smith (co-author, Facebook Marketing)
- Mark Schaefer (author, Social Media Explained)
- Amy Porterfield (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Christopher Penn (author, Marketing Blue Belt)
- Michael Stelzner (author, Launch)
- Neal Schaffer (author, Maximize Your Social)
- Viveka von Rosen (author, LinkedIn Marketing)
- Andrea Vahl (co-author, Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies)
- Melonie Dodaro (author, The LinkedIn Code)
Why would I recommend current and potential clients attend training I use myself to actually make a living? Because I know that you don’t hire someone because you’re unable to learn things, you hire people because you’ve neither the time nor inclination to do it yourself. Or, you don’t have the resources to fully dedicate yourself to that specific task.
Why should I attend the summit?
Even if you use, or plan to use, a third party to handle your social media marketing campaigns, understanding the basics goes a long way in determining the right paths and expected outcomes. SMSS makes it easy and affordable to get a leg up on the competition. And, consider these facts:
- More than 90% of last year’s attendees said they’d attend again.
- It’s a live, virtual conference. That means no airfare or hotel costs.
- The majority of SMSS instructors are leading experts across the globe, and have been published at length.
Check out the video below to learn more about this virtual event!