The most cost-efficient way to deliver your ecommerce site to desktops, tablets, and smartphones is to use a responsive design. But it’s not that simple. Smartphone shoppers often interact differently than those navigating via desktop or tablet.
Join me on July 14, 2015 at 2 pm EST for this FREE 30-minute webinar. We’ll review key factors for an effective, high-converting responsive mobile commerce site.
Responsive Design for Ecommerce Sites: Dos and Don’ts
We’ll cover the following key points.
- What is responsive design? We’ll explain the basics of a responsive design — what it actually is and how it works.
- Why use responsive design? There are different ways to deploy a mobile-optimized site. We’ll review the options, and address the key benefits of responsive design.
- Consumers use of smartphones. Consumers shop differently on smartphones than on tablets and desktops. We’ll review the differences, to you help design your mobile site appropriately.
- Conversion pointers. The placement of navigation items, calls to action, and share buttons is critical for smartphone users. We’ll explain, to help increase your mobile conversion rate.
- Necessary to streamline? Ecommerce sites must often streamline their mobile versions, to optimize load times and user experiences. We’ll review what elements should be ditched, and what should be added, for smartphone shoppers.
- Mobile-friendly search optimization. Google now includes mobile friendliness in its algorithm. We’ll review to how to ensure if your site is mobile-friendly in the eyes of Google and Bing, to help your search engine rankings.
Webinar hosted by Practical Ecommerce, and sponsored by Yottaa, a leading optimization-performance platform for websites and mobile apps.